Graduate domestic gas engineer
This is not an application for a current vacancy.
- Ref: G/WMW/12
- Region: West Midlands
- Location: Warwickshire
- Salary: £TBA
- NVQ2 and/or NVQ3 in gas installation and maintenance
- CPA1, CEN1, CCN1, CKR1 and HTR1
- Clean UK manual driving licence
- CRB check with no convictions
You will be expect to attend in CLEAN field work attire, including the necessary PPE (personal protective equipment).
The interview will last between 1-4 hours and will include a short practical and general knowledge test.
As a graduate gas engineer you will be allocated an assessor to work alongside for a set period of time. After which you will receive your results regarding whether or not you are deemed competent to be promoted to our qualified gas engineer status.
You will be expected to complete the following tasks:
- The installation, service and repair of multiple nautral gas appliances.
- Landlord and/or home owner safety certificates (CP12).
- Combustion analysis of the listed appliances above.
- Customer and data input.
If you score less than 90% throughout your set assessment period, your contract will be reviewed.
Want a new boiler?
Call or email us by using the details below.
Click here for more information about new boilers and replacements.
Mon-Fri 9am - 4pm and Sat 10am - 12pm
Here you'll find the most commonly asked questions and video guides about how to repressurise and bleed your central heating system.
Click here for video support!
Alternatively you can contact us using the details above.